Highway 845 through the Town of Raymond will close as construction on the highway begins next week.
The work includes paving the gravel section between Highway 52 and Railway Avenue and making improvements to the Railway Avenue intersection. Work is expected to be completed by mid-July, weather permitting.
This project includes:
• paving about 1.35 kilometres of Highway 845
• realigning the sugar factory road
• installing new concrete curbs and gutters, street lighting and an asphalt walking path on the west side of Highway 845
• upgrading sanitary/water mains and the storm water system
• Highway 845 will be closed during construction. The following detours are in place:
Southbound detour route
• Railway Avenue westbound onto southbound Broadway (Main) northbound
• East or west on Highway 52
Northbound detour route in place
• Highway 52 westbound onto northbound Broadway (Main) northbound
• Eastbound on Railway Avenue
• Check 511 Alberta for the latest real-time road conditions.
For up-to-date road information and traffic delays
• Toll free: 511 (in Alberta)
• Call: 1-855-391-9743 (outside Alberta)
• Visit: 511.alberta.ca
• Follow: @511Alberta
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.